About This Constellation ShortList™
Social / digital monitoring / listening and engagement solutions include listening, monitoring, analytics and intelligence, and engagement capabilities. Social listening platforms capture online conversations based on the specific search query, offering key insights through the analysis of those conversations.
These solutions are designed to evaluate a company’s activities and inform them on an overall social/digital media strategy. Often data from online can highlight every part of the business - from product launch and development to manufacturing and delivery. Companies can develop social/digital strategies based on the insights gained through social/digital media monitoring. When a brand focuses on the highest potential markets or groups identified through market segmentation and influencer analysis, they can identify the optimal conditions for brand engagement and advocacy.
Constellation considers the following key criteria for these solutions:
- Acquire real-time social/digital insights from multiple signal sources
- Provide data management, data acquisition, export, archiving and API integration
- Deliver data analysis and visualization, media statistics, sentiment analysis, influencer profiling and analysis
- Suggest next best action for advertising, marketing campaigns and customer journeys
- Support multiple languages
- Integrate into CRM or CX system
The Constellation ShortList
Constellation evaluates over 50 solutions categorized in this market. This Constellation ShortList is determined by client inquiries, partner conversations, customer references, vendor selection projects, market share and internal research.
- Adobe Experience Cloud
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Sprout Social
- Zoho Social
Frequency of Evaluation
Each Constellation ShortList evaluation will be updated every 180 days as needed.
Constellation clients may work with the analyst and research team to conduct a more thorough discussion of this ShortList. Constellation can also provide guidance in vendor selection and contract negotiation.