About this Constellation ShortList
The U.S. spends nearly 18 percent of the GDP on healthcare, yet the country has a lower life expectancy and worse health outcomes than other developed countries. The Healthcare industry is transitioning away from a traditional fee-for-service business model to a model that incorporates value into the payment equation. The goal is to improve care quality with a lower price tag.
A value-based care initiative requires transformation across the entire organization with involvement from C-suite executives. The missing component is a population health management solution. This technology solution will aid with aligning the physician incentives with quality and cost goals while optimizing the care delivery. Health systems will use the solution to assist with developing the expertise associated with collecting, aggregating and disseminating data to deliver optimal clinical and financial performance.
Constellation considers the following criteria for these solutions:
- Ease of integration with clinical registries and disparate systems to identify care gaps for the patients
- Next-generation patient engagement solution focusing on reducing readmission
- Interoperability with out-of-network referrals
- Powerful data acquisition tools
- Robust integration with enterprise analytics platform
- Platform scalability
- Dashboards and reporting
- Flexible software licensing model
- Seamless integration of the clinical care management documentation
- Intelligent algorithm for patient risk scoring and risk stratification
The Constellation ShortList™
Constellation evaluates over 20 solutions categorized in this market. This Constellation ShortList is determined by client inquiries, partner conversations, customer references, vendor selection projects, market share, and internal research.
- Health Catalyst
Frequency of Evaluation
Each Constellation ShortList evaluation will be updated every 180 days as needed.
Constellation clients may work with the analyst and research team to conduct a more thorough discussion of this ShortList. Constellation can also provide guidance in vendor selection and contract negotiation.