About this Constellation ShortList
The war for talent is being waged harder than ever with the US economy growing at faster rates than expected. Midwest towns offer relocation credits to attract workers. Sign-on bonuses are on the rise. This environment requires Talent Acquisition software for enterprises to be more strategic than ever. People leaders are under pressure to deliver the hires for growth as well as replacements for a retiring workforce.
For inclusion in the Constellation Shortlist, vendors need to be dedicated to the Talent Acquisition space. They are not Talent Management Suite vendors but can offer one or two adjacent talent management modules. Automation in candidate screening, candidate pre-evaluation and assignment are required. Interview scheduling needs to have at least rudimentary support. Additionally, these providers offer AI/ML to screen, find and assign the best candidates.
Constellation considers the following criteria for these solutions:
- A cloud-based solution
- Best-of-breed candidate experience, including branding
- Candidate screening and pre-evaluation
- Interview scheduling next-generation applications
- Some capabilities for AI/ML to screen, find and assign the best candidates
- At least 500+ customers
- Offer at least one adjacent Talent Management function
- Not a full Talent Management Suite and maintain focus on Talent Acquisition
- Ability to implement successfully from 1000+ employees all the way to the largest enterprises
The Constellation ShortList™
Constellation evaluates over 40 solutions categorized in this market. This Constellation ShortList is determined by client inquiries, partner conversations, customer references, vendor selection projects, market share, and internal research.
- Zoho Recruit
Frequency of Evaluation
Each Constellation ShortList evaluation will be updated every 180 days as needed.
Constellation clients may work with the analyst and research team to conduct a more thorough discussion of this ShortList. Constellation can also provide guidance in vendor selection and contract negotiation.