We are excited to reveal the latest updates to the Constellation ShortList™ portfolio.
The Constellation ShortList™ portfolio highlights the key players for investment consideration across all technology coverage areas, including HR tech, healthcare, AI, marketing, customer and employee experience, emerging technology, automation and analytics, machine learning, and more. Constellation analysts update each ShortList every six months to a year, depending on the category. Constellation offers ShortLists as a tool for enterprise leaders to stay up to speed on the leading technologies as they make purchasing decisions for their enterprise and customers.
Today we released 24 new and updated lists:
- Automated Cloud Data Warehouse Services
- Citizen Developer Low Code Tools and Platforms
- Configure Price Quote (CPQ)
- Data Integration for Cloud-Based Analytical Data Platforms - NEW
- Digital Customer Service and Support
- Digital Transformation Target Platforms
- Employee Digital Workspaces
- Enterprise Application Platforms
- Healthcare Medical Device Security
- Hybrid-Cloud and Multicloud NoSQL Databases
- Innovation Services and Engineering
- Integration Platform as a Service (IPaaS)
- Location Technology Platforms
- Next-Gen Databases: RDBMS for On-Premises
- Next-Generation Computing Platforms
- PaaS Tool Suites
- Price Optimization Solutions
- Quantum Full Stack Players
- Sales Performance Management
- Services-Centric Cloud ERP
- Social Engagement Platforms
- Work Coordination Platforms
Each offering meets the threshold criteria as determined by our analysts through client inquiries, partner conversations, customer references, vendor selection projects, market share and internal research. These reports are part of Constellation’s open research library and are free to download.
For more information, visit https://www.constellationr.com/shortlist.
Our ShortListsTM are simply the starting points in the vendor selection process. If you would like to take advantage of our expertise with software vendor selection, contract negotiations, and partner selection, please reach out to [email protected].
If there is a coverage area we are missing and should include next quarter, please let us know with a short note to ([email protected]).
We will be releasing the second half of Constellation ShortLists next Wednesday, February 22nd, so be sure to check back then!