Welcome to the 11th annual SuperNova Awards! Constellation bestows these uniquely distinct awards to organizations, teams and individuals who successfully engage in business transformation. As the longest running and most prestigious program, hundreds of finalists and winners have represented multiple roles, industries, and countries. Winners are announced live at Constellation's flagship executive innovation summit - Connected Enterprise in a gala awards dinner.
To get started, share a great case study of you or your customer doing something disruptive and transformative. Are you or your client making waves in their industry? Have you or your company made major leaps over your competition based on technology or programs you put in place? Do you or a client have an amazing team that should be recognized for your/their accomplishments? Submit those case studies!
Finalists are invited to attend Constellation's Connected Enterprise (CCE). Registration will be covered by us! Finalists must cover their own travel and hotel to the event. Some finalists will be selected to speak on panels at this exclusive executive innovation summit.
Submissions will open in March. Please submit your application by the deadline - Friday, June 25, 2021
June 25, 2021 - Deadline for Submissions
August 4, 2021 - Finalists announced
August 9, 2021 - Voting opens to the public
September 3, 2021 - Polls close for voting
October 27, 2021 - Winners announced at the SuperNova Awards Gala Dinner at Connected Enterprise (CCE)
- AI and Augmented Humanity - bestows awards for organizations, teams and individuals who apply machines that possess the intelligence and learning capabilities of humans to transform their businesses or mission. This category also includes solutions that address the issues of digital and AI ethics, and the impact of AI on society.
- Data to Decisions - grants recognition to organizations, teams, and individuals employing data to make informed business decisions. (big data, predictive analytics)
- Data-Driven Digital Networks (DDNs) and Business Models - awards organizations, teams and individuals using disruptive and exponential tech such as Cloud, 5G, IOT, Blockchain, AI to craft new businesses models with a subscription commerce, smart service, value chain, or joint venture approach.
- Marketing Transformation - recognizes organizations, teams and individuals evolving marketing operations and strategies to transform campaign-driven points of engagement into comprehensive growth-focused marketing machines. This includes championing marketing and omnichannel engagement technologies to deploy proactive, contextual experiences while aggregating rich customer insights to inform corporate engagement strategies. Technologies being deployed may include marketing automation, advanced analytics, revenue exploration and allocation optimization, advertising, social, video, and mobile relationship drivers, and dynamic digital asset management solutions.
- Digital Safety, Governance, and Privacy - spotlights organizations, teams and individuals that support policies and technologies to manage how personal information is used, strategies for effective compliance, and privacy best practices.
- Future of Work: Employee Experience - determines organizations, teams and individuals that deliver the best possible employee experience as a means to maximize wellness and productivity using tools that support the future of work and people analytics.
- Future of Work: Human Capital Management - identifies organizations, teams and individuals that view the workforce as a competitive asset and applies technologies to gain competitive advantage and improve employee effectiveness. Key technologies include talent management, recruiting, benefits, payroll, and core HR.
- Next-Generation Customer Experience - recognizes organizations, teams and individuals that are transforming their operations to simultaneously improve business performance and customer experience. This includes accurately identifying customer intent and shaping interactions to make it easy for customers to buy and do business. Critical technologies include CPQ, sales enablement platforms, sales performance management, mass personalization, journey orchestration, CRM, and field and customer service management to build win-win relationships.
- Tech Optimization and Modernization - shows how organizations, teams and individuals reduce technical debt to fund innovation using technologies such as but not limited to cloud computing, back office efficiencies, RPA and process mining, licensing optimization, ERP, GRC, integration, and others.