Recognizing Leaders in Disruptive Technology
The Constellation SuperNova Awards are the first and only awards to celebrate the leaders and teams who have overcome the odds to successfully apply emerging and disruptive technologies for their organizations. We at Constellation know advancing the adoption of disruptive technology is not easy. Disruptive technology adoption often faces resistance from supporters of the status quo, myopia, and financial constraint. We believe actors fighting these forces to champion disruptive technology within their organizations help, not only their organizations, but society as a whole to realize the potential of new and emerging technologies.
This annual search for innovators includes an all star judging panel, substantial prizes, invite-only admission and speaking opportunities at Constellation's premier innovation summit - Connected Enterprise.
Submissions for the 2021 awards are open.
- AI and Augmented Humanity - bestows awards for organizations, teams and individuals who apply machines that possess the intelligence and learning capabilities of humans to transform their businesses or mission. This category also includes solutions that address the issues of digital and AI ethics, and the impact of AI on society.
- Data to Decisions - grants recognition to organizations, teams, and individuals employing data to make informed business decisions. (big data, predictive analytics)
- Data-Driven Digital Networks (DDNs) and Business Models - awards organizations, teams and individuals using disruptive and exponential tech such as Cloud, 5G, IOT, Blockchain, AI to craft new businesses models with a subscription commerce, smart service, value chain, or joint venture approach.
- Marketing Transformation - recognizes organizations, teams and individuals evolving marketing operations and strategies to transform campaign-driven points of engagement into comprehensive growth-focused marketing machines. This includes championing marketing and omnichannel engagement technologies to deploy proactive, contextual experiences while aggregating rich customer insights to inform corporate engagement strategies. Technologies being deployed may include marketing automation, advanced analytics, revenue exploration and allocation optimization, advertising, social, video, and mobile relationship drivers, and dynamic digital asset management solutions.
- Digital Safety, Governance, and Privacy - spotlights organizations, teams and individuals that support policies and technologies to manage how personal information is used, strategies for effective compliance, and privacy best practices.
- Future of Work: Employee Experience - determines organizations, teams and individuals that deliver the best possible employee experience as a means to maximize wellness and productivity using tools that support the future of work and people analytics.
- Future of Work: Human Capital Management - identifies organizations, teams and individuals that view the workforce as a competitive asset and applies technologies to gain competitive advantage and improve employee effectiveness. Key technologies include talent management, recruiting, benefits, payroll, and core HR.
- Next-Generation Customer Experience - recognizes organizations, teams and individuals that are transforming their operations to simultaneously improve business performance and customer experience. This includes accurately identifying customer intent and shaping interactions to make it easy for customers to buy and do business. Critical technologies include CPQ, sales enablement platforms, sales performance management, mass personalization, journey orchestration, CRM, and field and customer service management to build win-win relationships.
- Tech Optimization and Modernization - shows how organizations, teams and individuals reduce technical debt to fund innovation using technologies such as but not limited to cloud computing, back office efficiencies, RPA and process mining, licensing optimization, ERP, GRC, integration, and others
*Categories are subject to change each year.