Recognizing Leaders in Disruptive Technology
The Constellation SuperNova Awards are the first and only awards to celebrate the leaders and teams who have overcome the odds to successfully apply emerging and disruptive technologies for their organizations. We at Constellation know advancing the adoption of disruptive technology is not easy. Disruptive technology adoption often faces resistance from supporters of the status quo, myopia, and financial constraint. We believe actors fighting these forces to champion disruptive technology within their organizations help, not only their organizations, but society as a whole to realize the potential of new and emerging technologies.
This annual search for innovators includes an all star judging panel, substantial prizes, invite-only admission and speaking opportunities at Constellation's premier innovation summit - Connected Enterprise.
Submissions for the 2021 awards will open in March.
- AI and Augmented Humanity - bestows awards for organizations and individuals who apply machines that possess the intelligence and learning capabilities of humans to transform their businesses or mission. This category also includes solutions that address the issues of digital and AI ethics, and the impact of AI on society.
- Data to Decisions - grants recognition to organizations and individuals employing data to make informed business decisions. (big data, predictive analytics)
- Data-Driven Digital Networks (DDNs) and Business Models - awards organizations and individuals using disruptive and exponential tech such as Cloud, 5G, IOT, Blockchain, AI to craft new businesses models with a subscription commerce, smart service, value chain, or joint venture approach.
- Digital Marketing and Sales Effectiveness - cites organizations and individuals who apply data-driven digital marketing and revenue generation to their businesses. This includes technologies such as configure price quote, mobile marketing, account based marketing, sales by design. and other effectiveness analytics.
- Digital Safety, Governance, and Privacy - spotlights organizations and individuals that support policies and technologies to manage how personal information is used, strategies for effective compliance, and privacy best practices.
- Future of Work - Employee Experience - determines organizations and individuals that deliver the best possible employee experience as a means to maximize wellness and productivity using tools that support the future of work and people analytics.
- Future of Work: Human Capital Management - identifies organizations and individuals that view the workforce as a competitive asset and apply technologies to gain competitive advantage and improve employee effectiveness. Key technologies include talent management, recruiting, benefits, payroll, and core HR.
- Next-Generation Customer Experience - recognizes organizations and individuals that keep brand promises as business shifts to systems of engagement, systems of experience, and systems of mass personalization at scale through customer experience, CRM, service, and engagement.
- Tech Optimization and Modernization - shows how organizations and individuals reduce technical debt to fund innovation using technologies such as but not limited to cloud computing, back office efficiencies, RPA and process mining, licensing optimization, ERP, GRC, integration, and others.
*Categories are subject to change each year.