Recognizing leaders in disruptive technology
The Constellation SuperNova Awards are the first and only awards to celebrate the leaders and teams who have overcome the odds to successfully apply emerging and disruptive technologies for their organizations. We at Constellation know advancing the adoption of disruptive technology is not easy. Disruptive technology adoption often faces resistance from supporters of the status quo, myopia, and financial constraint. We believe actors fighting these forces to champion disruptive technology within their organizations help, not only their organizations, but society as a whole to realize the potential of new and emerging technologies.
This annual search for innovators includes an all star judging panel, substantial prizes, invite-only admission and speaking opportunities at Constellation's premier innovation summit - Connected Enterprise.
Apply for a SuperNova Award in two easy steps:
- Download a copy of the application
- Submit your application online
- August 1, 2018 deadline
- August 28, 2018 finalists announced and invited to Connected Enterprise.
- September 3, 2018 voting opens to the public
- September 13, 2018 polls close
- October 26, 2018 Winners announced, SuperNova Awards Gala Dinner at Connected Enterprise