Welcome to the 9th annual SuperNova Awards! Constellation bestows these uniquely distinct awards to individuals, teams, and organizations who successfully engage in business transformation. As the longest running and most prestigious program, hundreds of finalists and winners have represented multiple roles, industries, and countries. Winners are announced live at Constellation's flagship executive innovation summit - Connected Enterprise in a gala awards dinner.
To get started, share a great case study of you or your customer doing something disruptive and transformative. Are you or your client making waves in their industry? Have you or your company made major leaps over your competition based on technology or programs you put in place? Do you or a client have an amazing team that should be recognized for your/their accomplishments? Submit those case studies!
Finalists are invited to attend Constellation Connected Enterprise. Registration will be covered by Constellation! Finalists must cover their own travel and hotel to the event. Some finalists will be selected to speak on panels at this exclusive executive innovation summit.
Submissions are now open! Please submit your application by the deadline - July 5, 2019.
July 5, 2019 - Deadline for Submissions
August 7, 2019 - Finalists announced
August 12, 2019 - Voting opens to the public
August 23, 2019 - Polls close for voting
November 6, 2018 - Winners announced at the SuperNova Awards Gala Dinner at Connected Enterprise (CCE)
• Blockchain - Share where you have used blockchain concepts and principles to craft new business models and enable new businesses.
• AI and Augmented Humanity - Machines that possess the intelligence and learning capabilities of humans. This category addresses the business outcomes and preparations being made for a future in which software can improve itself.
• Data to Decisions - Employing data to make informed business decisions. (big data, predictive analytics)
• Digital Marketing Transformation and Sales Effectiveness - Data-driven digital marketing and revenue generation (configure price quote, mobile marketing, account based marketing, sales by design)
• Digital Safety, Governance, and Privacy - Enabling customers dictate how personal information is used, strategies for effective compliance, privacy best practices
• Future of Work: Employee Experience - Strategies to deliver the best possible employee experience as a means to maximize wellness and productivity
• Future of Work: Human Capital Management - Technologies that enable organizations to utilize the workforce as a competitive asset. (talent management, benefits, HR core)
• Internet of Things - A network of smart objects enables smart services. (sensors, smart ‘things’, device to purchase, fog computing)
• Next-Generation Customer Experience - How organizations keep brand promises as business shifts to systems of engagement and mass personalization. (crm, customer experience)