Great news! As promised last week, we’ve published an additional 25 lists from the Constellation ShortList™ portfolio today.
Each technology vendor on this list has been chosen based on their products and services offering. Our analysts consider technology investment, use cases, strategic vision, customer value, executive leadership and price when anointing a vendor to the ShortList™.
Check out the 25 new and updated lists:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Cloud Platforms
- Augmented Reality Platforms - NEW
- B2C Marketing Automation for Enterprise - NEW
- B2C Marketing Automation for Small to Mid Sized Business - NEW
- Campaign to Commerce: All-In-One-Commerce Clouds
- Cloud-Based BI & Analytics Platforms
- Compensation Management
- Customer Experience (CX) Operations Services: Global - NEW
- Digital Asset Management (DAM) for High Volume Commerce
- Digital Experience (DX) Platforms
- Digital Transformation Services (DTX): Global - NEW
- Enterprise File Sharing and Cloud Content Management
- Global HCM Suites
- Healthcare Clinical Communication
- Healthcare IT Security
- Marketing Analytics Solutions
- North American Talent Acquisition
- OKR Tracking and Management Tools - NEW
- Partner & Alliance Relationship Management (PARM)
- Payroll for North American SMBs
- Product Information Management (PIM) - NEW
- Robotic Process Automation
- Self-Service Data Science & Machine Learning
- Travel Management Platforms
- Virtual Events: Webcasts and Meetings - NEW
This program is part of our open research library. You can download and view each list and the criteria for free. If you missed last week’s updates, be sure to check them out here. To engage us in a rapid vendor selection process, please contact [email protected].
For more information, visit https://www.constellationr.com/shortlist.