We are excited to unveil the latest updates to the Constellation ShortList™ portfolio.
The Constellation ShortList portfolio highlights the key players when considering investments across all of our coverage areas, including HR tech, Healthcare, AI, marketing, customer experience, analytics, machine learning, and more. We update the lists once per year to every six months depending on the category. Our goal is to match the rapidly changing requirements with customer needs and demand.
Today we released 28 new and updated lists:
- Augmented Meeting Services
- AI Driven Cognitive Applications
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Best Of Breed Platforms
- Augmented Business Intelligence and Analytics
- B2B Marketing Automation for Enterprise
- B2B Marketing Automation for Small to Mid-Sized Business
- Benefits Admin
- Campaign to Commerce: Best of Breed Commerce Platforms
- Cloud Customer Service and Contact Center Software
- Cloud-Based Machine Learning Platforms
- Content Management Systems (CMS) - Headless - NEW
- Customer Data Platform (CDP) - NEW
- Customer Experience (CX) Design & Execution Services: Global
- Digital Performance Management
- Enterprise Group Messaging
- European-Centric Talent Management Suites
- Event Marketing & Management Software
- Gig Economy Platforms
- Incident Management - NEW
- Matrix Commerce Order Management
- Metadata Management, Data Cataloging and Data Governance
- No Code / Low Code for SAP Systems - NEW
- Population Health Management Solutions
- Smart Services Digital Monetization Platforms
- Virtual Care Platforms
- Virtual Events: Conferences & Experiential Events
- Workforce Management Suites
Each offering meets the threshold criteria as determined by our analysts through client inquiries, partner conversations, customer references, vendor selection projects, market share and internal research. These reports are part of Constellation’s open research library and are free to download.
For more information, visit https://www.constellationr.com/shortlist
Be sure to check back next Wednesday for the final updates for the quarter.