We are excited to unveil the latest updates to the Constellation ShortList™ portfolio.
Digital change continues to dominate the agenda of the global C-Suite, and organizations across all industries and geographies must make deeper investments to create true impact. As digital transformation evolves as a mainstream program, we are seeing a major shift to what it takes to succeed and even reinvent the modern organization.
The Constellation ShortList portfolio highlights the key players when considering investments across all of our coverage areas, including HR tech, Healthcare, AI, marketing, customer experience, analytics, training, blockchain and more. We update the lists every six months to map to the quick changes within each market.
Today we released 25 new and updated lists:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Best-of-Breed Platforms
- Augmented Meeting Services
- Benefits Administration - NEW
- Cloud Identity Management
- Cloud-Based ML and DL Platforms
- Digital Performance Management
- Employee Digital Workspaces
- European Talent Management Suites
- Field Service Management
- Healthcare Medical Device Security
- Innovation Services and Engineering - NEW
- Learning Marketplaces
- Location Data Services
- Matrix Commerce Order Management
- Paas Tool Suites
- Population Health Management Solutions
- Sales Force Automation
- Self-Service Data Preparation
- Smart Services Digital Monetization Platforms
- Smart, Augmented, Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Synchronous Ledger and Blockchain Platforms
- Talent Management Suites
- Work Coordination Platform
- Workforce Management Suites
Each offering meets the threshold criteria as determined by our analysts through client inquiries, partner conversations, customer references, vendor selection projects, market share and internal research. These reports are part of Constellation’s open research library and are free to download.
For more information, visit https://www.constellationr.com/shortlist