About This Constellation ShortList™
With close to 750 million people living in Europe, double the amount of North America, the European Talent Management market has come to size. It features some unique characteristics. For instance, the unfavorable aging dynamics in many European countries increases the competition for talent and requires a new thinking for talent management best practices. At the same time, European legislative bodies are not standing still when it comes to regulations, especially privacy-related legislations including the effects and ramifications of GDPR. All of this creates a unique breeding ground and market for talent management in Europe, where European-based CxOs look for local vendors that understand these dynamics.
Constellation considers the following criteria for these solutions:
- More than 600 production installs
- At least four or more talent management functions generally available
- Bulk of business conducted in Europe (over 66%)
- European-based headquarters
- Support for at least seven European countries from a legislative compliance perspective
- Support for at least 10 European languages out of the box
- Representation in at least three European countries (possible through partnerships but corporate presence scores higher)
The Constellation ShortList™
Constellation evaluates over 15 players in this market. The Constellation ShortList is determined by client inquiries, partner conversations, customer references, vendor selection projects, market share, and internal research.
- Saba Software
- Sage Business Cloud People (Performance Management and Talent Management,
Frequency of Evaluation
Each Constellation ShortList evaluation will be updated every 180 days as needed.
If you would like to put our extensive expertise in vendor selections and contact negotiations to work for you, please contact us at ShortList@constellationr.com.