We are thrilled to reveal the latest updates to the Constellation ShortList™ portfolio.
The Constellation ShortList™ portfolio highlights the key players when considering investments across all of our coverage areas, including HR tech, healthcare, AI, marketing, customer experience, analytics, machine learning, and more. We update the lists once per year to every six months depending on the category. Our goal is to match the rapidly changing requirements with customer needs and demand.
Today we released 25 new and updated lists:
- Automated Cloud Data Warehouse Services
- Citizen Developer Low Code Tools and Platforms - NEW
- Configure Price Quote (CPQ)
- Digital Customer Support Operations - NEW
- Digital Transformation Target Platforms
- Employee Digital Workspaces
- Enterprise Application Platforms
- Healthcare Medical Device Security
- Hybrid-Cloud and Multicloud NoSQL Databases
- Hybrid-Cloud and Multicloud Relational Transactional Database Management Systems RDBMS
- Innovation Services and Engineering
- Integration Platform as a Service (IPaaS)
- Location Technology Platforms
- Next-Gen Databases: RDBMS for On-Premises
- Next-Generation Computing Platforms
- Observability - NEW
- PaaS Tool Suites
- Price Optimization Solutions
- Quantum Full Stack Players - NEW
- Sales Performance Management
- Services-Centric Cloud ERP
- Social Advertising Management
- Social Engagement & Listening Platforms
- Work Coordination Platforms
Each offering meets the threshold criteria as determined by our analysts through client inquiries, partner conversations, customer references, vendor selection projects, market share and internal research. These reports are part of Constellation’s open research library and are free to download. For more information, visit https://www.constellationr.com/shortlist.
We know the ShortLists™ are starting points in your vendor selection process. If you would like to take advantage of our expertise with software vendor selection, contract negotiations, and partner selection, please reach out to [email protected].
If there’s a coverage area we are missing that you think we should start coverage, please let us know with a short note to ([email protected])
Be sure to check back next Wednesday for the final updates for the quarter.