We are thrilled to reveal the latest updates to the Constellation ShortList™ portfolio.
The Constellation ShortList™ portfolio highlights the key players when considering investments across all of our coverage areas, including HR tech, healthcare, AI, marketing, customer experience, analytics, machine learning, and more. We update the lists once per year to every six months depending on the category. Our goal is to match the rapidly changing requirements with customer needs and demands.
Today, we released these 34 new and updated lists:
- Conversational AI - NEW
- Augmented Meeting Services
- Enterprise Group Messaging
- Gig Economy Platforms
- Augmented Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Cloud-Based ML Platforms
- Metadata Management, Data Cataloging and Data Governance
- ESG Reporting Solutions - NEW
- Benefits Admin
- European-Centric Talent Management Suites
- AI-powered Developer Platforms - NEW
- Workforce Management Suites
- Enterprise Low-Code Tools and Platforms
- Metaverse Worlds - NEW
- B2B Marketing Automation for Enterprise
- B2B Marketing Automation for Small to Mid-Sized Business
- Content Management Systems (CMS) - Headless
- Customer Data Platform (CDP)
- Event Marketing & Management Software
- Virtual Events: Conferences & Experiential Events
- Metaverse Design and Services - NEW
- AI-Driven Cognitive Applications
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Best Of Breed Platforms
- Campaign to Commerce: Best of Breed
- Digital Performance Management
- Matrix Commerce Order Management
- Smart Services Digital Monetization Platforms
- Virtual Care Platforms
- Population Health Management Solutions
- Customer Experience (CX) Design & Execution Services: Global
- Blockchain Technology Services
Each offering meets the threshold criteria as determined by our analysts through client inquiries, partner conversations, customer references, vendor selection projects, market share, and internal research. These reports are part of Constellation’s open research library and are free to download. For more information, visit https://www.constellationr.com/shortlist.
We know the ShortList™ are starting points in your vendor selection process. If you would like to take advantage of our expertise with software vendor selection, contract negotiations, and partner selection, please reach out to [email protected].
If there’s a coverage area we are missing that you think we should start coverage, please let us know with a short note to ([email protected])
Be sure to check back next Wednesday for the final updates for the quarter.