As digital change continues to dominate the agenda of the global C-Suite, organizations across all industries and geographies must make deeper investments to disrupt or be disrupted. Where do you start? How do you narrow down the list of options, especially when looking to digitally transform your organization?
We are thrilled to announce the latest updates to the Constellation ShortList™ portfolio. This research highlights the key players when considering investments across all of our coverage areas, including field service, data management, healthcare, analytics, social engagement, employee experience, blockchain and more.
One of the biggest challenges customers often face is excessive marketing hype during vendor selection. We get down to the core on each list and choose products and services to consider based on technology investment, use cases, strategic vision, customer value, executive leadership and price. For the listed vendors, we don’t make them jump through hoops or pay to play. You are getting true analysis and guidance. We want the best of the best highlighted for our clients looking to buy. And it’s free – so even if you aren’t a client, you can still access these resources. No catch!
Today we released 21 new and updated lists:
- Blockchain Technology Services
- Configure Price Quote (CPQ)
- Digital Transformation Target Platforms
- Employee Digital Workspaces
- Enterprise Cloud Finance
- Field Service Management
- Healthcare Medical Device Security
- Hybrid-Cloud and Multicloud NoSQL Stores
- Hybrid-Cloud and Multicloud Relational Database Management Systems RDBMS
- Innovation Services and Engineering
- Integration Platform as a Service (IPaas)
- Location Data Services
- Next-Gen Databases: RDBMS for On-Premises
- Next-Generation Computing Platforms
- PaaS Tool Suites
- Price Optimization Solutions
- Services-Centric Cloud ERP - NEW
- Social Advertising Management - NEW
- Social Engagement & Listening Platforms
- Work Coordination Platforms
Each offering meets the threshold criteria as determined by our analysts through client inquiries, partner conversations, customer references, vendor selection projects, market share and internal research. Each list will be updated at least once per year, based on market changes.
For more information, visit https://www.constellationr.com/shortlist
Be sure to check back next Wednesday for the final updates for the quarter.