As promised last week, we published an additional 24 lists from the Constellation ShortList portfolio today.
These lists highlight the key players when considering investments across all of our coverage areas, including AI, commerce, HR, finance, marketing, customer experience, content management, planning, blockchain and more. We update the lists every six months to map to the quick changes within each market.
Today we released 24 new and updated lists:
• Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Cloud Platforms
• Campaign to Commerce
• Cloud Customer Service and Contact Center Software
• Cloud-Based BI & Analytics Platforms
• Cloud-Based Planning Platforms
• Compensation Management - NEW
• Configure Price Quote (CPQ)
• Customer Experience (CX) Services: Global
• Digital Adoption Platforms
• Digital Experience (DX) Integrated Platforms
• Digital Transformation Target Platforms
• Enterprise Cloud Finance
• Enterprise File Sharing and Cloud Content Management
• Global HCM Suites
• Global IaaS for NextGen Applications
• Healthcare ERP
• Healthcare IT Security
• Hybrid- and Multi-Cloud Relational Database Management Systems RDBMS
• PaaS Suites
• Price Optimization Solutions
• Sales Productivity Solutions
• Self-Service Advanced Analytics & Machine Learning
• Synchronous Ledger Technology Services
• Travel Management Platforms - NEW
Each offering meets the threshold criteria as determined by our analysts through client inquiries, partner conversations, customer references, vendor selection projects, market share and internal research. These reports are part of Constellation’s open research library and are free to download.
For more information, visit https://www.constellationr.com/shortlist.
Be sure to check back next Wednesday for the final updates for the quarter.