We’re rolling out the updated Constellation ShortList™ portfolio over the next three weeks. Today, we released 19 new and updated lists from across our coverage areas. Below is the full list:
- Augmented Meeting Services
- B2B Marketing Automation
- Cloud-Based Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Configure Price Quote (CPQ)
- Corporate Intranet Platforms
- Digital Performance Management
- Enterprise Cloud Finance Apps
- Field Service Management
- Global HCM Suites
- Global IaaS for Next-Gen Apps
- Learning Marketplaces
- Marketing Analytics
- Robotic Process Automation
- Self-Service Advanced Analytics
- Self-Service Data Preparation
- Synchronous Ledger and Blockchain Platforms
- Synchronous Ledger Technology Services
- Talent Management Suites
- Work Coordination Platforms
Technology buyers use these reports to identify the services and products they need to achieve digital transformation. Products and services named to each Constellation ShortList meet the threshold criteria as determined by our analysts through client inquiries, partner conversations, customer references, vendor selection projects, market share and internal research.
Be sure to check back for updates over the next two Tuesdays!
Constellation ShortList reports are part of Constellation’s open research library and are free to download. Updates are shared every six months.
Constellation ShortList Evaluation Services
Constellation clients may work with analysts and the research team to conduct a thorough discussion of a Constellation ShortList, vendor selection, and contract negotiation. Request a meeting here.
For more information, visit https://www.constellationr.com/shortlist.