So let's take a peek:
If you didn't have a chance to watch - some key thoughts in good old writing:
- Will the message change from 'Customer Success Platform'?
- Salesforce announced the Salesforce App Cloud, time to dig a little deeper.
- Let's see what is next for Lightning - and a follow up on Shield, all announced in the last 12 months.
- Along the same line let's see what is going on in "Analytics" with Wave - is more real time coming? Will it become 'true' analytics - read more here.
- A chance to checkin the ecosystem - always good to check the pulse on the showfloor.
- Salesforce has been very successful but its core architecture is getting 15+ years old - is it now time to re-platform (my guess) and it is time to share that?