Are you tired of being lectured? So are we! That's why Constellation's Connected Enterprise's best practices panels feature executives who are actually using the disruptive technologies we hear so much about. Get pragmatic advice from early adopters who have first hand experience implementing a range of disruptive technologies and innovative business models. From collaboration to BYOD to predicitive analytics, these executive panels can tell you the good, the bad, and the overhyped.
These panels, which we call "Executive Exchanges" feature end users and SuperNova Award finalists.
On the agenda this year:
- Next Generation Customer Experience -- Building Engagement From Experience To Personalization
- Matrix Commerce -- How To Design a Buyer Centric Approach
- Data to Decisions -- Practical Approaches To Turning Insights Into Action
- Consumerization of Technology -- How to Achieve Balance between Business and IT
- Technology Optimization and Innovation -- Having Your Cake and Eating It
- Future of Work -- Planning for Five Generations of Workers
- Digital Marketing -- Balancing the CMO with the Chief Digital Officer
Take a look at the Future of Work Executive Exchange from Constellation's Connected Enterprise 2012.
Executives from 3M, Guitar Center, Citi Ventures, and the US Department of State discuss collaboration, HCM, talent management, and the confluence of trends that are changing the modern workplace.
There's still time to register for Connected Enterprise --emerge with new ideas and a fresh perspective! Register now: http://connectedenterprise.ontrackevents.com/home.cfm