New deadline August 15, 2018
You now have a few more days to complete your SuperNova Award application! The new deadline to apply for the SuperNova Awards is August 15, 2018.
The Constellation SuperNova Awards recognize leaders and teams who use disruptive technolgies to transform their organizations.
August 1, 2018August 15, 2018 last day for submissions.
- September 12, 2018 finalists announced and invited to Connected Enterprise.
- September 19, 2018 voting opens to the public
- September 28, 2018 polls close
- October 24, 2018 Winners announced, SuperNova Awards Gala Dinner at Connected Enterprise
Tips & FAQ
- Nominate your customers - the Awards recognize the leadership of end users of technology.
- Agencies representing technology companies - nominate the customers of technology companies. We want case studies about how customers are using technology.
- Make a strong case - tell us about how the nominee won buy-in, led the implementation, drove adoption, and achieved positive ROI
- Provide strong metrics - judges want proof that the project was successful. Provide before and after implementation results.
- Results v. Metrics - results are a verbal explanation of how your project created a disruption; metrics are numbers that provide evidence of your results.
- "Disruptiveness" may mean creating an internal or external disruption OR using disruptive technology to change business models
- Ensure your application is not bound by an NDA - All applications should be web ready. Do not include any information that can not be made public.
Questions? email Courtney@ConstellationR.com