Today, we release the final updates to the Q1 2018 Constellation ShortList™ portfolio.
Here is the list of coverage areas released:
- B2C Marketing Automation
- Cloud Identity Management
- Digital Asset Management (DAM) for DX
- Digital Asset Management (DAM) for High Volume Commerce
- Digital Experience (DX) Integrated Platforms
- Digital Transformation Target Platforms
- Enterprise File Sharing
- Enterprise Group Messaging
- Enterprise Low-Code Tools & Platforms
- Integration Platform as a Service (IPaaS)
- Payroll for North American SMBs
- Price Optimization Solutions
- Smart Services Digital Monetization Platforms
- Social / Digital Media Listening / Monitoring / Engagement Platforms
- Workforce Management Suites
Products and services named to each Constellation ShortList meet the threshold criteria as determined by our analysts through client inquiries, partner conversations, customer references, vendor selection projects, market share and internal research. Constellation ShortList reports are part of Constellation’s open research library and are free to download.
Constellation ShortList Evaluation Services
Constellation clients may work with analysts and the research team to conduct a thorough discussion of a Constellation ShortList, vendor selection, and contract negotiation. Request a meeting here.
For more information, visit https://www.constellationr.com/shortlist.