If you have implemented disruptive technology in your organization there is no time like the present to submit an application for the Constellation SuperNova Awards. In our 4th annual The SuperNova Awards we seek to honor leaders who have overcome adversity to successfully implement disruptive technologies in their organizations. We’re looking for applications that demonstrate overcoming adversity, replicability (project’s ability to be replicated in organizations), and applications of disruptive technology that resulted in business model transformation.
The 2014 SuperNova Awards will recognize seven technology leaders in the following categories:
- Consumerization of IT & The New C-Suite
- Data to Decisions
- Digital Marketing Transformation
- Future of Work
- Matrix Commerce
- Next Generation Customer Experience
- Technology Optimization & Innovation
Rewards Include Research and Invitation to Connected Enterprise
Finalists in each category will be awarded one complimentary ticket to Constellation’s Connected Enterprise. Finalists will receive VIP admission to the event and may be selected to share their implementation story on a panel at Connected Enterprise.
Winners in each category will win a one-year “Research Unlimited” subscription, which includes access to all Constellation research and premium content. Constellation’s “Research Unlimited” subscription is valued at $120,000.
The SuperNova Award Winners will be announced live, on stage, at the SuperNova Awards Gala Dinner on October 29, 2014 on the first night of Constellation’s Connected Enterprise.
- May 27, 2014 application process begins. Submit applications here: http://constellationr.com/events/supernova/2014
- August 1, 2014 last day for submissions. Judges select finalists.
- August 22, 2014 finalists announced and invited to Connected Enterprise.
- September 8, 2014 voting opens to the public
- October 1, 2014 polls close
- October 29, 2014 SuperNova Award winners announced at the SuperNova Awards Gala Dinner, held the first night of Constellation’s Connected Enterprise innovation summit.
“The SuperNova Awards honor the true industry heroes and innovators that are solving business problems by putting technology to work in new ways that are changing the outcomes of business,” said R “Ray” Wang, Founder, Constellation Research, Inc. “The SuperNova Awards program is fueled with the momentum of hundreds entries, and we’ll be honoring the most impressive this October at our Innovation Summit.”
If you want to spread the word – here’s a tweet all ready for you:
#DisruptiveTech early adopters apply for @ConstellationRG SuperNova Award http://constellationr.com/events/supernova/2014 #SNA2014 #ensw
SAVE THE DATE!
Constellation’s 4th Annual Connected Enterprise
The Executive Innovation Conference | October 29th-31st