We at Constellation Research are pleased to kick off the third annual SuperNova Awards for innovators in disruptive technology. If you have completed a project that produced a disruption within your company or industry we want to hear your story!
The SuperNova Awards are the first and only independent technology awards to recognize leaders in innovation and disruptive technology. This annual search for innovators celebrates the leaders and teams who have overcome the odds to successfully apply emerging and disruptive technologies for their organizations.
This year we’re continuing the SuperNova Award tradition, and searching for the boldest, most transformative technology projects out there. If you or someone you know has what it takes to compete in the SuperNova Awards, fill out the application here: http://www.constellationr.com/content/supernova-awards-application
Learn more about last year's winners:
- Lynn Hemans, Director, Industry and Competitive Insights, Taco Bell
- Jason Williams, Community Manger, Ipswitch, Inc.
- Chris Salles, Director of Store Labor, Guitar Center
- Miguel Angel Lozano Martinez, Corporate Innovation, CEMEX
- Leerom Segal, President & CEO, Klick Health
- Meagen Eisenberg, Vice President, Demand Generation, DocuSign
- Cari Cook, Executive Director, Delta Delta Delta
- Steve Haindl, Senior VP and CIO, ARI
About the SuperNova Awards
All entries are evaluated by our all star cast of judges which is comprised of the top enterprise technology journalists and thought leaders. Compelling applications stand to gain additional exposure as the judges may write case studies and articles about such applications.
Who can enter?
The awards are open to end users only. End users at vendor companies may enter the awards. We will disqualify any vendor applications.
- May 1, 2013 application process begins. Submit applications here: http://www.constellationr.com/content/supernova-awards-application
- July 22, 2013 last day for submissions.
- August 15, 2013 finalists announced and invited to Connected Enterprise.
- September 1, 2013 voting opens to the public
- October 30, 2013 Winners announced, SuperNova Awards Gala Dinner at Connected Enterprise
The judging process is comprised of two phases.
Phase I: Judging panel reviews applications to determine SuperNova Award finalists
Phase II: Voting opens to the public. A combination of the public and judges votes will determine the winners of the SuperNova Awards. Judges votes are weighted at 75% of the total.
Winners are announced at the SuperNova Awards Gala Dinner during Connected Enterprise.
A notable list of technology thought leaders, analysts, and journalists will judge the SuperNova Awards. See the full list of judges here: http://www.constellationr.com/content/supernova-award-judges
Award categories center around Constellation's business research themes. Award categories:
- Consumerization of IT & The New C-Suite
- Data to Decisions
- Digital Marketing Transformation
- Future of Work
- Matrix Commerce
- Next Generation Customer Experience
- Technology Optimization & Innovation
The SuperNova Award Winners will be announced live, on stage, at the SuperNova Awards Gala Dinner on October 30, 2013 on the first night of Constellation's Connected Enterprise.
Finalists in each category will be awarded one complimentary ticket to Constellation's Connected Enterprise.
Winners in each category will win a one-year subscription to Constellation’s Research Library.
More information about the awards including FAQs here: http://www.constellationr.com/content/supernova-award-guidelines