- Storytelling for Strategic Communication - The era of the employee-storyteller has arrived. Turn it to your advantage.
- Big Data Meets Big Story - Data is only part of a story. Tell a story big enough to make sense of Big Data.
- Stories for Social Impact - It used to be about your reputation. Now it's about your company playing a more meaningful role in the lives of your customers.
- Multicultural Storytelling - How to turn inclusion and diversity from questions of compliance into engines of opportunity.
- Confessions of a Hollywood Storyteller - What I learned, and had to un-learn, from my time in the entertainment business.
In 2016, Mike Bonifer originated bigSTORY, a network of experts in diverse fields who specialize in effective communication. bigSTORY draws on breakthrough research that accounts for how stories affect business performance. His company’s work helps clients improve their communication processes in order to make more meaningful connections with audiences, drive customer advocacy and engage employees. Bonifer has been focused on new storytelling platforms and practices for his entire life, from the theme park his family built on the farm where he grew up in Indiana, through a long association with the Walt Disney Company, to his contemporary work with Skype, Wipro, Manulife, Disney, and a host of mid-sized companies, and universities such as USC, Notre Dame and NYU. In addition to communication consulting and training, bigSTORY is currently developing Death of Cassini, an opera about the Cassini-Huygens mission to Saturn, and Crypto Kid, a television series, about a hip-hop music editor who advises young music and entertainment stars on their cryptocurrency investments. Bonifer believes that our most optimistic futures are realized when we move from telling stories at people, to building stories with people.