- Corporate Innovation/Digital Transformation
- Government Leadership (State | Local | Federal)
- Public Safety (Police | Fire | EMS)
- Evidence Based Decision Making
- Cybersecurity - Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP)
- Overcoming Legacy Organization Culture
- Critical Infrastructure Support and Protection
- Open Data Programs and Data Privacy
A renowned #ChangeAgent, Andrew Nebus provides leadership, trusted advisory, and oversight. For over two decades, he has led organizations to change how they work.
Andrew's extensive background includes building high performing teams, rethinking organizations, and executive strategy. Expertise includes architecture, data science, information security and compliance, organizational transformation, and business drivers (M&A, new models, incumbent capture). He advises on the impact of digital transformation, evidence based decision making, AI, data privacy, Blockchain, chatbots, and how digital disruption overcomes legacy organizational culture. He has a reputation for his high ethical and moral standards, self-organizing skills, continuous growth, perceptual acuity, and building trusted versions of organizations.
Andrew is Director of Digital Strategy at ASRC Federal. ASRC Federal companies deliver a wide range of services to help United States Federal government customers execute their critical missions. He has served as Command Staff and CIO at the Baltimore City Police Department, TAC Officer at the NJ Transit Police, and CIO of Edison, New Jersey.
Andrew is a Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP). He holds a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology - Security from Western Governors University and is a WGU Alumni Ambassador.