The show has featured:
- Christine Stoffel, CEO and Founder at SEAT
- Alex Osterwalder, CEO and Founder at Strategyzer (and inventor of the business model canvas)
- David Bray
- Kim Stevenson, CIO and VP at Intel
- Crawford Del Prete from IDC
- Whitney Johnson, author of Disrupt Yourself, and Brian Fanzo, live streaming pioneer
The discussion with Alex Osterwalder is eye opening and full of insight for those seeking to change the way businesses organise themselves, create value and operate in the world. It’s well worth tuning in (embedded below).
This week’s interview features GE’s Chief Digital Officer, Ganesh Bell. He leads digital innovation and transformation, and is responsible for the digital solutions business and digital engagement to drive business growth. I will be discussing the nature of corporate innovation, how a market-product fit wins over a product-market fit in the enterprise, and will touch on some of the initiatives arising from the Australian Government’s #IdeasBoom. We’ll also be joined in the “Influencer’s Corner” by Guy Courtin, VP and Principal Analyst at Constellation Research.
Be sure to tune in at 11 a.m. PT/ 2 p.m. ET and remember to tweet your questions using the #DisrupTV hashtag.