Deadline for applications August 8, 2016
In its sixth year, the Constellation SuperNova Awards will recognize nine individuals who demonstrate true leadership in digital business through their application and adoption of new and emerging technologies. We’re searching for leaders and teams who transformed their organizations with disruptive technolgies. Special recognition will be given to projects that seek to redefine how the enterprise uses technology on a large scale.
We’re searching for the boldest, most transformative technology projects out there. If you or someone you know has what it takes to compete in the SuperNova Awards, fill out the application here:
- February 8, 2016 application process begins.
- August 8, 2016 last day for submissions.
- September 7, 2016 finalists announced and invited to Connected Enterprise.
- September 12, 2016 voting opens to the public
- September 21, 2016 polls close
- October 27, 2016 Winners announced, SuperNova Awards Gala Dinner at Connected Enterprise
Three month subscription to Constellation's research library
Three month membership in Constellation Executive Network, including three month access to Constellation Insights
Technology thought leaders, analysts, and journalists selected for their futurist mindset and ability to separate substance from hype carefully evaluate each SuperNova Award application against a rigorous set of criteria. Judges look for individuals and teams that battle the odds to bring disruptive technologies to their organizations. Judges look for applications that display leadership, overcoming obstacles to implement disruptive/emerging technologies, innovative use of adoption techniques, and replicability.
- Internet of Things - A network of smart objects enables smart services. (examples: sensors, smart ‘things’, device to purchase)
- Data to Decisions - Using data to make informed business decisions. (examples: big data, predictive analytics)
- Digital Marketing Transformation - Personalized, data-driven digital marketing.
- Future of Work: Social Business - The technologies enabling teams to work together efficiently. (examples: enterprise social networks, collaboration)
- Future of Work: Human Capital Management - Enabling your organization to utilize your workforce as an asset. (examples: talent management)
- Matrix Commerce - Commerce responds to changing realities from the supply chain to the storefront. (examples: digital retail, supply chain, payments, omni-channel retail)
- Next Generation Customer Experience - Customers in the digital age demand seamless service throughout all lifecycle stages and across all channels. (examples: crm, customer experience)
- Safety and Privacy - Strategies to secure sensitive data (examples: digital identity, information security, authentication)
- Technology Optimization & Innovation - Innovative methods to balance innovation and IT budgets. (examples: innovation in the cloud, ENSW cost savings, cloud ERP, efficient app production)
Last year's winners
CoIT & The New C-Suite
Data to Decisions
Digital Marketing Transformation
Future of Work
Next Generation Customer Experience
Technology Optimization & Innovation
Learn more about the SuperNova Awards.