This week I attended Salesforce Connections, a conference focused on their Marketing Cloud offerings, which competes with similar platforms from companies like Oracle, Adobe, SAP, and IBM.
You can see my earlier blog post, Salesforce Strikes Marketing Cloud With Lightning where I discuss the main news from the conference:
- Marketing Cloud is updated with the new "Lightning UI"
- New Marketing Cloud mobile app
- Advertising Studio for targeting ads
- Email Studio for email marketing campaigns
In the video below I cover two things:
1) An overview of the products that make up Salesforce Marketing Cloud (from 00:00-08:30)
2) My thoughts on how the Marketing Cloud and Community Cloud should work together to a) provide collaboration for marketing professionals and b) add triggers for community events to Journey Builder (from 08:30-11:06)
Holger Mueller, Salesforce Connections - Bringing together Builders and Studios for Marketing Success