The SuperNova Awards honor leaders that demonstrate excellence in the application and adoption of new and emerging technologies.
Deadline for applications is August 7, 2015.
5 reasons to apply for a SuperNova Award:
- Exposure to the SuperNova Award judges, comprised of the top influencers in enterprise technology
- Case study highlighting the achievements of the winners written by Constellation analysts
- Complimentary admission to the SuperNova Award Gala Dinner and Constellation's Connected Enterprise for all finalists*
*(November 4-6, 2015) lodging and travel not included
- One year unlimited access to Constellation's research library
- Winners featured on Constellation's blog and weekly newsletter
- August 7, 2015 last day for submissions
- September 2, 2015 finalists announced and invited to Connected Enterprise.
- September 14, 2015 voting opens to the public
- October 2, 2015 polls close
- November 4, 2015 Winners announced, SuperNova Awards Gala Dinner at Connected Enterprise
In its fifth year, the Constellation SuperNova Awards will recognize eight individuals who demonstrate true leadership in digital business through their application and adoption of new and emerging technologies. We’re searching for leaders and teams who have innovatively applied disruptive technolgies to their business models as a means of adapting to the rapidly-changing digital business environment. Special emphasis will be given to projects that seek to redefine how the enterprise uses technology on a large scale.
We’re searching for the boldest, most transformative technology projects out there. Submit your clients for a SuperNova Award by filling out the application here: