So take a peek, here you go:
In case you have no chance to watch - the key areas to watch here:
- Workday Momentum - Workday is an exceptional growth story - it will be interesting to see how customers, prospects, the overall ecosystem is doing.
- HCM - Time to see if and which more of analytical apps are shipping, good to check momentum of recruiting, how things are doing on Payroll both natively provided by Workday and then with the many partners and lastly how the Learning management partnerships are doing.
- Finance - It really comes back to momentum, and what other capabilities Workday has added recently to convince customers of its capability to run BigFin.
- SCM - SCM? Yes really SCM - Workday announced Inventory capabilities for Healthcare earlier this year. But inventory is as horizontal a ERP capability as the come - so it will be important to understand where Workday plans to apply Inventory beyond Healthcare and if this is going to become 'the third leg of the stool' for Workday.
- Industry Momentum - Workday is seeking growth from more vertical functionality, time to check where things stand and what the plans are.
- Technology - The objective from my side is to scoop up any platform innovation - may it be on the deployment side or user interface side and more.
And more on Workday
- News Analysis – Workday to Expand Suite of Applications for Healthcare Industry - with a SCM twist - read here
- News Analysis - Workday supports UK Payroll - now speaks (British English) Payroll - read here
- Workday 24 - 'True' Analytics, a Vertical and more - now needs customer proof points - read here
- First Take - Top 3 Takeaways from of Workday Rising Day 1 Keynote - The dawn of the analytics era - time to deliver Insight Apps - read here
- Progress Report - Workday supports more cloud standard - but work remains - read here
- Workday 22 - Recruiting and rich Workday 22 are here - read here
- First Take - Why Workday acquired Identified - (real) Analytics matter - read here
- Workday Update 21 - All about the user experience and some more - read here
- Workday Update 20 - Mostly a technology release - read here
- Takeaways from the Salesforce.com and Workday partnership - read here
- Workday powers on - adds more to its plate - read here
- What I would like Workday to address this Rising - read here
- Workday Update 19 - you need to slow down to hurry up - read here
- I am worried about... Workday - read here