Deadline for applications August 1, 2018
The SuperNova Awards honor leaders that demonstrate excellence in the application and adoption of new and emerging technologies.
In its eighth year, the Constellation SuperNova Awards will recognize early adopters who demonstrate true leadership in digital business through their application of new and emerging technologies. We’re searching for leaders and teams who used disruptive technologies to transform their organizations.
We’re searching for the boldest, most transformative technology projects out there. If you or someone you know transformed their organization with disruptive technology apply for a SuperNova Award. Fill out the application here:
Apply for a SuperNova Award in two easy steps:
- Download a copy of the application
- Submit your application online
- August 1, 2018 deadline
- August 28, 2018 finalists announced and invited to Connected Enterprise.
- September 3, 2018 voting opens to the public
- September 13, 2018 polls close
- October 26, 2018 Winners announced, SuperNova Awards Gala Dinner at Connected Enterprise
Technology thought leaders, analysts, and journalists selected for their futurist mindset and ability to separate substance from hype. The SuperNova Award Judges carefully evaluate each SuperNova Award application against a rigorous set of criteria. Judges will identify individuals who demonstrate true leadership in the application and adoption of new and emerging technologies. Want to catch a judge's eye? Judges look for projects whose elements can be replicated in other enterprises.
• Blockchain - The application of distributed ledger technologies across the enterprise. Constellation will accept research and development case studies for this category.
• AI and Augmented Humanity - A culmination of technologies that attempts to attain human learning and intelligence capabilities of humans. This category addresses the business outcomes and preparations being made for a future in which software can improve itself.
• Data to Decisions - Employing data to make informed business decisions. (big data, predictive analytics)
• Digital Marketing Transformation and Sales Effectiveness - Data-driven digital marketing and revenue generation (configure price quote, mobile marketing, account based marketing, sales by design)
• Digital Safety, Governance, and Privacy - Enabling customers dictate how personal information is used, strategies for effective compliance, privacy best practices
• Future of Work: Employee Experience - Strategies to deliver the best possible employee experience as a means to maximize wellness and productivity
• Future of Work: Human Capital Management - Technologies that enable organizations to utilize the workforce as a competitive asset. (talent management, benefits, HR core)
• Internet of Things - A network of smart objects enables smart services. (sensors, smart ‘things’, device to purchase, fog computing)• Matrix Commerce - Technologies supporting the future of commerce from payments through supply chain management (digital retail, supply chain, payments, 'ubiquitous-channel' retail)
• Next Generation Customer Experience - How organizations keep brand promises as business shifts to systems of engagement and mass personalization. (crm, customer experience)