On Feb 9, 2017 Adobe Document Cloud hosted their 2nd annual Future of Work Think Tank. I was honoured to be the moderator for this hour long discussion, with an amazing group of participants:
- Mayor Sam Liccardo of San José, CA
- Dr. Frankie James, Managing Director - GM Advanced Technology Silicon Valley Office
- Brian David Johnson, Futurist in Residence at Arizona State University - Center for Science and Imagination
- Kate Kendall, Founder & CEO - CloudPeeps
- Jeff Vijungco, VP of Global Talent, Technology and Insights - Adobe
Some of the topics we discussed were: What motivates people to work? Where do they work? Who do they work with? Are robots coming for our jobs?
My friends at Acrossio have kindly annotated the video of the event, making it easy for you to see what was discussed.
If the embedded video does not work, you can view the standard Youtube playback here.
I'd love to hear your thoughts on what the Future of Work may look like.