Welcome to the 10th annual SuperNova Awards! Constellation bestows these uniquely distinct awards to individuals, teams, and organizations who successfully engage in business transformation. As the longest running and most prestigious program, hundreds of finalists and winners have represented multiple roles, industries, and countries. Winners are announced live at Constellation's flagship executive innovation summit - Connected Enterprise in a gala awards dinner.
To get started, share a great case study of you or your customer doing something disruptive and transformative. Are you or your client making waves in their industry? Have you or your company made major leaps over your competition based on technology or programs you put in place? Do you or a client have an amazing team that should be recognized for your/their accomplishments? Submit those case studies!
Finalists are invited to attend Constellation's Connected Enterprise (CCE). Registration will be covered by us! Finalists must cover their own travel and hotel to the event. Some finalists will be selected to speak on panels at this exclusive executive innovation summit.
Submissions will open in March. Please submit your application by the deadline - Friday, June 26, 2020
June 26, 2020 - Deadline for Submissions
August 5, 2020 - Finalists announced
August 10, 2020 - Voting opens to the public
September 4, 2020 - Polls close for voting
October 28, 2020 - Winners announced at the SuperNova Awards Gala Dinner at Connected Enterprise (CCE)
- AI and Augmented Humanity - bestows awards for organizations and individuals who apply machines that possess the intelligence and learning capabilities of humans to transform their businesses or mission. This category also includes solutions that address the issues of digital and AI ethics, and the impact of AI on society.
- Data to Decisions - grants recognition to organizations and individuals employing data to make informed business decisions. (big data, predictive analytics)
- Data-Driven Digital Networks (DDNs) and Business Models - awards organizations and individuals using disruptive and exponential tech such as Cloud, 5G, IOT, Blockchain, AI to craft new businesses models with a subscription commerce, smart service, value chain, or joint venture approach.
- Digital Marketing and Sales Effectiveness - cites organizations and individuals who apply data-driven digital marketing and revenue generation to their businesses. This includes technologies such as configure price quote, mobile marketing, account based marketing, sales by design. and other effectiveness analytics.
- Digital Safety, Governance, and Privacy - spotlights organizations and individuals that support policies and technologies to manage how personal information is used, strategies for effective compliance, and privacy best practices.
- Future of Work - Employee Experience - determines organizations and individuals that deliver the best possible employee experience as a means to maximize wellness and productivity using tools that support the future of work and people analytics.
- Future of Work: Human Capital Management - identifies organizations and individuals that view the workforce as a competitive asset and apply technologies to gain competitive advantage and improve employee effectiveness. Key technologies include talent management, recruiting, benefits, payroll, and core HR.
- Next-Generation Customer Experience - recognizes organizations and individuals that keep brand promises as business shifts to systems of engagement, systems of experience, and systems of mass personalization at scale through customer experience, CRM, service, and engagement.
- Tech Optimization and Modernization - shows how organizations and individuals reduce technical debt to fund innovation using technologies such as but not limited to cloud computing, back office efficiencies, RPA and process mining, licensing optimization, ERP, GRC, integration, and others.