You were recognized by the SuperNova Award judges for your innovative application of disruptive technology in business. On this page you'll find everything you need to know about being a SuperNova Award finalist.
Constellation will announce the winners of the 2023 SuperNova Awards gala on October 25 at Connected Enterprise, Constellation's three-day innovation summit. Connected Enterprise will be held from October 23-26, 2023 at the Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay.
All finalists are awarded one complimentary ticket to Connected Enterprise.
Finalists wishing to speak on a panel discussion at Connected Enterprise should register by October 8. More information on how to register below.
SuperNova Finalist To-Do List
- Spread the word about your accomplishment! Use the resources below to gather votes for your project. Polls are open August 7 – September 1, 2023.
- Register for Constellation's Connected Enterprise. As a SuperNova Award finalist you are awarded one complimentary pass to Constellation's Connected Enterprise. Constellation will announce the winners of the 2023 SuperNova Awards on the third night of Connected Enterprise at the SuperNova Awards Gala. Register by following the link provided in your SuperNova Finalist email.
SuperNova Award Gala and Connected Enterprise
The SuperNova Award winners will be announced at the SuperNova Award Gala which will be held October 25, 2023 on the third day of Constellation's Connected Enterprise innovation summit. All SuperNova Award finalists receive compliementary admission to Connected Enterprise and are strongly encouraged to attend.
All finalists are awarded one complimentary ticket to Constellation's Connected Enterprise, valued at $3,100.* Use the special registration link in your SuperNova Award finalist email to claim your complimentary ticket to Connected Enterprise.
If you are intersted in speaking on a panel at Connected Enterprise please register by October 8, 2023, and email Meghan Ruona ([email protected]) informing Constellation of your desire to speak on a panel.
*Lodging and travel not included.
The SuperNova Award winners are determined by a combination of polling and judging. Accrue votes to boost your chances of winning the Award.
From August 7 - September 1, 2023 people can vote for you directly from your application webpage. One vote per IP address.
Spread the Word
Below are some ideas and materials to help you promote your project.
Craft your own press release. Use the template below.
Share on Social Networks
Spread the news on your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn. Use the SuperNova Award finalist badge (below) to drive engagement.
Use the hashtag #SuperNova2023 and tag @constellationr! We'll help amplify your social posts.
Promote your SuperNova Award application, ask your audience to vote for you, or thank your team.
Promote the SuperNova Award Finalist badge
Promote the SuperNova Award Winner badge
- August 2, 2023 - Finalists announced
- August 7, 2023 - Voting opens to the public
- September 1, 2023 - Polls close for voting
- October 6, 2023- Deadline to register as a speaker at Connected Enterprise
- October 25, 2023 - Winners announced at the SuperNova Awards Gala at Constellation's Connected Enterprise (CCE)
- AI and Augmented Humanity - bestows awards for organizations, teams and individuals who apply machines that possess the intelligence and learning capabilities of humans to transform their businesses or mission. This category also includes solutions that address the issues of digital and AI ethics, and the impact of AI on society.
- Data to Decisions - grants recognition to organizations, teams, and individuals employing data to make informed business decisions. (big data, predictive analytics).
- Digital Safety, Governance, and Privacy - spotlights organizations, teams and individuals that support policies and technologies to manage how personal information is used, strategies for effective compliance, and privacy best practices.
- ESG and Sustainability - demonstrates how organizations address environmental, social and governance challenges and sustainability using technologies including, but not limited to, ESG-related metrics reporting, analysis and planning solutions and ESG-related enablement solutions. “E” solutions address carbon, water, waste management and material sourcing. “S” solutions address diversity, equity, inclusion, labor relations and community relations. “G” solutions examine leadership and board governance, risk, compliance, audits, internal controls, and stakeholder rights.
- Future of Work: Employee Experience - determines organizations, teams and individuals that deliver the best possible employee experience as a means to maximize wellness and productivity using tools that support the future of work and people analytics.
- Future of Work: Human Capital Management - identifies organizations, teams and individuals that view the workforce as a competitive asset and applies technologies to gain competitive advantage and improve employee effectiveness. Key technologies include talent management, recruiting, benefits, payroll, and core HR.
- Marketing & Sales Effectiveness - recognizes organizations, teams and individuals evolving marketing operations and strategies to transform campaign-driven points of engagement into comprehensive growth-focused marketing machines. This includes championing marketing and omnichannel engagement technologies to deploy proactive, contextual experiences while aggregating rich customer insights to inform corporate engagement strategies. Technologies being deployed may include marketing automation, advanced analytics, revenue exploration and allocation optimization, advertising, social, video, and mobile relationship drivers, and dynamic digital asset management solutions.
- Next-Generation Customer Experience - recognizes organizations, teams and individuals that are transforming their operations to simultaneously improve business performance and customer experience. This includes accurately identifying customer intent and shaping interactions to make it easy for customers to buy and do business. Critical technologies include CPQ, sales enablement platforms, sales performance management, mass personalization, journey orchestration, CRM, and field and customer service management to build win-win relationships.
- Tech Optimization and Modernization - shows how organizations, teams and individuals reduce technical debt to fund innovation using technologies such as but not limited to cloud computing, back office efficiencies, RPA and process mining, licensing optimization, ERP, integration, and others.