Please complete the form below to download the report snapshot for "Constellation's 2014 Outlook on Dominating Digital Business Disruption".
*download link will be sent to email provided
Included in this snapshot:
- Executive summary
- Purpose and intent
- Table of contents
- Accelerated Pace of Change Creates the Perfect Storm for Dominating Digital Disruption
- Political (P) Pressures Point to a Lack of Digital Proficiency in the Political Class
- Existing policy lags the pace of change in technology and new business models
- Pay-to-play legislative influence hinders disruptive business models
- The Bottom Line: 2014 Heralds the Age of Digital Business and Digital Transformation
- Recognize that they no longer sell products and services, as buyers seek experiences and outcomes.
- Realize that B2B and B2C are dead. It's people to people, machine to machine, human to human.
- Focus on context as right-time relevancy beats real-time information overload
- Shift from engagement to personalization at scale
- Understand how cognitive systems will democratize data to decisions
- Recommendations: Prepare for the Rise of Chief Digital Officers