Constellation Research names finalists for fifth annual disruptive technology leadership awards
Silicon Valley, California, September 14, 2015— Constellation Research, Inc. the disruptive technology research and advisory firm announced the finalists for the fifth annual SuperNova Awards. The Constellation SuperNova Awards recognize the leaders and teams leading the most successful disruptive technology implementation projects.
The 2015 SuperNova Award finalists were selected from a pool of over 250 applications, and recognized by the SuperNova Award Judges as individuals who demonstrated the most forethought, creativity, and measured audacity in successfully implementing emerging technologies for their organizations.
The winners of the SuperNova Awards will be announced at the SuperNova Awards Gala Dinner on November 5, 2015 in Half Moon Bay, California. The Gala Dinner will be held on the second night of Constellation’s Connected Enterprise innovation summit.
The SuperNova Award judges used a rigorous set of criteria to select applicants worthy of advancement to the finalist round.
The SuperNova Award Judges, comprised of influential thought leaders and journalists, were individually selected for their futurist mindset and keen understanding of digital business.
2015 SuperNova Award Finalists
Consumerization of IT & The New C-Suite
- Russell Foltz-Smith, TrueCar
- Daniel Hart, MEDHOST
- Craig Pavia, Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade & Development Canada
- Martin Brodbeck, Sterling Bankcheck
Data to Decisions
- Rasim Manavoglu, MUDO
- Joshua Marshall, State of Indiana
- Alda Mizaku, Mercy Health
- Jamie Oswald, Mercy Health
- Mike Peterson, Neustar, Inc.
- Scott Salter, Cox Automotive
- Sam Savage, Barclays
Digital Marketing Transformation
- Naveen Gunti, Tumi Holdings, Inc.
- Tushar Patel, Innotas
- Michael Seminara, Janome America
- Dan Sichel, Mind Share World
- Tom Vu, Atmel Corporation
- John Sahagian, Baxter Credit Union
Future of Work
- Asha Aravindakshan, Ashoka
- Geoff Corb, Johns Hopkins University
- Cris Debord/Kenny Bailey/Brandon Garner, Dollar General
- Steve Nava, Luminex
- Hadi Partovi, Code.org
- Helen Scott, Canadian Network for Maternal, Newborn and Child Health
- Christian Trujillo, Western Union
- Phillip Young, Dowco Consultants Ltd.
- Steve Carlson, FloraCraft
- Rodney Henson, MetLife
- Jordan Kivelstadt, Free Flow Wines
- Erica Stevens, Dylan’s Candy Bar
- David Tomlinson, ConAgra Foods
- Ajit Sivadasan, Lenovo
Next Generation Customer Experience
- John Bollen, MGM Resorts International
- Dennis Bromley, Mountain America Credit Union
- Mark Fordham, Central Desktop
- Belinda Rushing, nTelos Wireless
- Aparajita Gupta, Firstsource Solutions Ltd.
- Brian Murray, CoTap
- Howard Tarnoff, Ceridian
- Dan Wallis, Kaiser Permanente
- Bill Zhang, SAP and the National Basketball Association (NBA)
Technology Optimization and Innovation
- Erica Stevens, Dylan’s Candy Bar
- Dr. David Bray, Federal Communications Comission
- Jeffrey Cohen, The MENTOR Network
- Carter Maslan, Camio
- Bob Moore, InterMetro Industries
- Eric Quinn, C&S Companies
- Julien Ramond, Club Auto Roadside Services Ltd., a CAA company
- Heather Maniscalco, Mulesoft
- RJ Smith, Venture Technologies
- Keth Zecchini, Parsons Brinckerhoff
- Paul Wright, Accuride
Comments on the news
R “Ray” Wang, Chairman and Founder, Constellation Research, Inc.
“The 2015 SuperNova Award finalists possess a deep understanding of the elements required for successful digital transformation. They are comprised of pioneers who took risks, and staked their reputations on transformation projects enabled their organizations to conquer Digital Darwinism.
I am impressed with their transformation stories, and am proud to share their stories with the rest of the world. I know the valuable lessons extracted from the SuperNova Awards will inspire other technology leaders to implement new technologies and transform their organizations. I encourage everyone to come meet the SuperNova Award finalists at Constellation’s fifth-annual Connected Enterprise Nov 4th - 6th at the Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, the theme of which is ‘Moving Beyond The Hype: Disrupting Digital Business’.”
The SuperNova Award winners will be determined by a combination of public votes and judges’ votes. The judges’ votes will be weighted at 70% of the total.
Public polling opens on September 21, 2015 on the SuperNova Award page on the Constellation Research website. [Finalist company] encourages the general public to vote for [Name] to win a 2015 SuperNova Award for innovators in disruptive technology.
Voting will take place here from September 21 – October 2, 2015.
About Constellation Research
Constellation Research is an award winning, Silicon Valley-based research and advisory firm that helps clients navigate tumultuous business environments with disruptive technologies and progressive transformation strategies. Constellation enables forward-thinking visionaries to harness the transformative power of digital technologies to solve tough business problems and advance their careers.
For more information about Constellation Research, visit ConstellationR.com
Constellation Research, Constellation SuperNova Awards, Constellation Orbits, Connected Enterprise, Constellation Cosmos, and the Constellation Research logo are trademarks of Constellation Research, Org. All other products and services listed herein are trademarks of their respective companies.