It's week two, and we unveiled the next 19 new and updated lists for the Constellation ShortList™ portfolio. Here's the full update on categories if you are looking for a good starting place for your planning and pruchasing decisions.
- Campaign to Commerce
- Cloud Customer Service and Contact Center Software
- Cloud-Based Performance Management
- Customer Experience (CX) Services: Global
- Customer Experience (CX): IOT Platforms
- Customer Loyalty
- Data Cataloging
- Data Lake Management
- Digital Adoption Platforms
- Hybrid- and Cloud-Friendly NoSQL Stores
- Hybrid- and Cloud-Friendly Relational Database Management Systems
- Matrix Commerce Order Management
- Next-Gen Databases - RDBMS for On Premises
- PaaS Tool Suites for Next Gen Apps
- PaaS Suites for Next Gen Apps
- Partner Relationship Management (PRM)
- Sales Force Automation
- Sales Productivity
Products and services named to each Constellation ShortList meet the threshold criteria as determined by our analysts through client inquiries, partner conversations, customer references, vendor selection projects, market share and internal research. Constellation ShortList reports are part of Constellation’s open research library and are free to download.
We will unveil the last set of lists next Tuesday. If you missed last week's update, you can see it here.
Constellation ShortList Evaluation Services
Constellation clients may work with analysts and the research team to conduct a thorough discussion of a Constellation ShortList, vendor selection, and contract negotiation. Request a meeting here.
For more information, visit https://www.constellationr.com/shortlist.