Most of us are tricked into believing that achieving personal and professional success means fitting in. What it really takes is the courage to stand out. How do you become legendary and make a big impact? By being different.
Christopher Lochhead and Heather Clancy, authors of “Niche Down,” will take the main stage at Connected Enterprise in a few weeks and share inspiring stories and themes from their new book. How do we exploit the exponential value of what makes us different vs. the incremental value of what makes us better? We will be challenged with new ways of thinking and problem solving. Whether you are an entrepreneur, moving up in your career or shaking things up, there’s something for everyone in this. I personally can’t wait to watch their keynote.
Connected Enterprise is just a few weeks away – November 4-7 at the Half Moon Bay Ritz-Carlton! This year’s lineup of keynotes, fireside chats, panelists and attendees is one not to be missed. Here’s a quick snapshot:
- Vint Cerf, "Father of the Internet" and Chairperson at The People-Centered Internet
- Annie McKee, Author, Speaker, Senior Fellow at the University of Pennsylvania
- John Hagel, Management Consultant, Speaker and Author
- Alan Beaulieu, Principal at ITR Economics
- Marie L. Wieck, General Manager at IBM Blockchain
- Tricia Wang, Co-Founder at Sudden Compass
- Aneel Bhusri, Co-Founder and CEO at Workday
Beyond the main stage and official sessions, CCE offers many opportunities to network during the dinners, golf, receptions and other breaks before, during and after the sessions. I’m always blown away by all of the lessons I personally take away from the non-structured portions of the event. If you are new this year to CCE, be sure to look for one of the Constellation team members. We’ll be happy to make introductions.
A few highlights to mark down on your schedule:
- The welcome reception happens on the first evening of the event. Come ready for a mocktail or cocktail and networking!
- The agenda is almost finalized. All sessions are on the main stage, and while we’d love for you to make every session, we get that things come up. Try to schedule meetings and unofficial networking talk around the panels and talks. There’s plenty of time to squeeze it all in.
- BT150 winners will be inducted for 2019-2020 at the conference.
- The results are in, and hopefully I won’t spill the beans before the SuperNova Awards Ceremony. We had so many great case studies this year.
- Golf and spa options are available for attendees.
Be sure to register as soon as possible since space is filling up fast. Check out the agenda, and get ready for a fast and mind-expanding experience.
Save the date for next year - Oct 26-29, 2020. Our 10th anniversary is going to be awesome!
As Barney" Stinson in “How I Met Your Mother” would say, it’s going to be “Legen… wait for it…dary… Legendary." Let’s explore our differences at the conference and Niche Down. See you in a few weeks! Looking forward to meeting/catching up with you.