We are pleased to announce the finalists for the eighth annual SuperNova Awards. The Constellation SuperNova Awards recognize leaders and teams for their innovative application of disruptive technology in business.
Now it's your turn to help the judges decide who will win a SuperNova Award. From September 19 - 28, 2018 you can cast your votes for the 2018 SuperNova Award winners here: https://www.constellationr.com/events/supernova/2018.
The winners will be announced at Constellation's Connected Enterprise at the Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay October 24, 2018. Constellation analysts will reveal the winners during the SuperNova Awards Gala, which will be held on the second night of Connected Enterprise.
“I'm impressed by the leadership demonstrated by this year's SuperNova Award finalists,” said R “Ray” Wang, chairman and founder of Constellation Research. “Not only did these leaders successfully implement disruptive technologies, they set their organizations on a path to rapid post-implementation growth. Among this year's finalists are a medical school using augmented reality to study human anatomy, steel mill improving mill performance with an artificial intelligence-driven system, and a state government that reduced paper work, boosted efficiency and saved taxpayers millions of dollars. I'm incredibly excited to share these case studies with the world.”
2018 SuperNova Award Finalists
AI and Augmented Humanity
- Eric Gruen and Olay Skin Advisor team, Procter & Gamble
- Dave Stickler, Big River Steel
- Segar Annamalai, West Coast University
- Anna Cole, Carhartt
Data to Decisions
- Ronald Lanjouw, WaterWatch Cooperative
- Nathan Patrick Taylor, Symphony Post Acute Network
- Scott Rice, Sprint
- Libby Pachan, GE Transportation
- Joseph DosSantos, TD Bank
- Dan Jeavons, Shell
Digital marketing transformation & Sales Effectiveness
Future of Work, Employee Experience
- Ralph Borer , Roche
- Jennifer Hewit, Credit Suisse
- Jay Rozgonyi, Fairfield University
- Kim Anstett, Nielsen
- Todd Nacapuy, State of Hawaii
Future of Work, Human Capital Management
- Jack Sylvester, McDonald’s
- Kristen Winikoff, The Little Potato Company
- Jessica Amortegui, Logitech
- Radhika Arora, Open Systems Technologies
Internet of things
Next Generation Customer Experience
- Grace Wandera, Kenya Revenue Authority
- Tobias Verbist, Digipolis
- Matt Schron, Jergens Industrial Supply
- Renee Harwood, Gymboree
- Jon Simmons, PowerSecure Service, Inc.
The 2018 SuperNova Award judges, comprised of technology thought leaders and journalists, selected finalists who demonstrated success in implementing leading-edge business models and emerging technologies for their organizations.
Were you named a finalist? Learn how to register for Connected Enterprise, get more information about the public polling, and more. Check the SuperNova Award Finalist Resources page here.