Growth Story On #CloudERP, Retail, And AI Shows PromiseAnd Key Milestones
Epicor convened it’s annual user conference April 15-18 in Las Vegas. The new management team showed a renewal in product and sales execution to over 3500 attendees. Key announcements include:
- Release of EVA AI-Based virtual agent. Powered by NLP, the new agent delivers conversational experiences that support industry use cases in areas such as manufacturing, distribution retail, and automotive after market.
- Latest version of Epicor ERP. Release delivers EVA, new IOT hub, MES expansion, UI transformation, automated order entry, and supplier portal.
- New version of Epicor Prophet 21.Key features includes EVA interface, mobile proof of delivery, welding and industrial gas tracking for portable assets.
- Latest release of Epicor iScala. New iScala gives customers enhanced reporting and analytics, improved user experience, integration to Data analytics, better training, and international standards and localizations.
- Delivery of Epicor Retail Cloud. New specialty retail cloud offering released with embedded analytics.
Figure 1. #EpicorInsights19 Highlights Technology Innovations In Latest Releases
Figure 2. Twitter Moments for #EpicorInsights19
The Bottom Line: The General Acceptance Of Cloud ERP Will Spur Innovation
The arrival of Steve Murphy has opened up a new chapter for Epicor. With 54 software releases over the past 18 months, 90% year-over-year SaaS annual growth, and a modernization of products, Epicor is emerging as an innovative leader for mid-market and industry verticalized markets. With almost an estimated $900M in revenues, Epicor’s transformation comes in time as mid-market ERP customers seek cloud deployment choice, improved analytics, new user experiences, and a modernization of legacy systems. Conversations with over 50 customers indicated they sought Epicor as a technology partner who can provide the largest cloud foot print, integration expertise, a Microsoft stack friendly environment, and innovation pipeline for IOT, AI, mixed reality, and other future exponential technologies.
Are you ready to move to the Cloud for your ERP replacement and renewal? Do virtual assistants matter in your decision or does industry expertise matter more? Add your comments to the blog or reach me via email: R (at) ConstellationR (dot) com or R (at) SoftwareInsider (dot) org.
Please let us know if you need help with your Digital Business transformation efforts. Here’s how we can assist:
- Developing your digital business strategy
- Connecting with other pioneers
- Sharing best practices
- Vendor selection
- Implementation partner selection
- Providing contract negotiations and software licensing support
- Demystifying software licensing
Reprints can be purchased through Constellation Research, Inc. To request official reprints in PDF format, please contact Sales .