Deadline for Submissions June 23, 2023
We are excited to announce the launch of our thirteenth annual SuperNova Awards. This prestigious program recognizes early adopters who demonstrate true leadership in digital business and shines a light on those teams who have overcome the odds to successfully apply emerging and disruptive technologies.
Are you or your team working on an innovative or disruptive initiative? Are you reinventing customer experiences or taking on new technologies and seeing substantial impact? If you or someone you know transformed their organization with disruptive technology apply for a SuperNova Award. Fill out the application here.
Few things to note as you get started:
- June 23, 2023 - Deadline for Submissions
- August 2, 2023 - Finalists announced
- August 7, 2023 - Voting opens to the public
- September 1, 2023 - Polls close for voting
- October 25, 2023 - Winners announced at the SuperNova Awards Gala Dinner at Connected Enterprise (CCE)
- SuperNova Award finalists receive a VIP invite to Constellation’s Connected Enterprise 2023. This includes a free ticket to the conference, as well as potential speaking opportunities.
- Winners will be announced and awarded at the Gala Dinner at CCE.
Technology thought leaders, analysts, and journalists selected for their futurist mindset and ability to separate substance from hype. Judges carefully evaluate each SuperNova Award application against a rigorous set of criteria. They will identify individuals who demonstrate true leadership in the application and adoption of new and emerging technologies. Want to catch a judge's eye? Judges look for projects where elements can be replicated in other enterprises.
- AI and Augmented Humanity - bestows awards for organizations and individuals who apply machines that possess the intelligence and learning capabilities of humans to transform their businesses or mission. This category also includes solutions that address the issues of digital and AI ethics, and the impact of AI on society.
- Data to Decisions - grants recognition to organizations and individuals employing data to make informed business decisions. (big data, predictive analytics)
- Digital Safety, Governance, and Privacy - spotlights organizations and individuals that support policies and technologies to manage how personal information is used, strategies for effective compliance, and privacy best practices.
- ESG and Sustainability - demonstrates how organizations address environmental, social and governance challenges and sustainability using technologies including, but not limited to, ESG-related metrics reporting, analysis and planning solutions and ESG-related enablement solutions. “E” solutions address carbon, water, waste management and material sourcing. “S” solutions address diversity, equity, inclusion, labor relations and community relations. “G” solutions examine leadership and board governance, risk, compliance, audits, internal controls, and stakeholder rights.
- Future of Work: Employee Experience - determines organizations and individuals that deliver the best possible employee experience as a means to maximize wellness and productivity using tools that support the future of work and people analytics.
- Future of Work: Human Capital Management - identifies organizations and individuals that view the workforce as a competitive asset and applies technologies to gain competitive advantage and improve employee effectiveness. Key technologies include talent management, recruiting, benefits, payroll, and core HR.
- Marketing Transformation - recognizes organizations, teams and individuals evolving marketing operations and strategies to transform campaign-driven points of engagement into comprehensive growth-focused marketing machines. This includes championing marketing and omnichannel engagement technologies to deploy proactive, contextual experiences while aggregating rich customer insights to inform corporate engagement strategies. Technologies being deployed may include marketing automation, advanced analytics, revenue exploration and allocation optimization, advertising, social, video, and mobile relationship drivers, and dynamic digital asset management solutions.
- Next-Generation Customer Experience - recognizes organizations that are transforming their operations to simultaneously improve business performance and customer experience. This includes accurately identifying customer intent and shaping interactions to make it easy for customers to buy and do business. Critical technologies include CPQ, sales enablement platforms, sales performance management, mass personalization, journey orchestration, CRM, and field and customer service management to build win-win relationships.
- Tech Optimization and Modernization - shows how organizations and individuals reduce technical debt to fund innovation using technologies such as but not limited to cloud computing, back office efficiencies, RPA and process mining, licensing optimization, ERP, integration, and others.
Best of luck! Please spread the word with @Constellationr #SuperNova!