Deadline for Submissions June 26, 2020
We are excited to announce the launch of our 10th annual SuperNova Awards. This prestigious program recognizes early adopters who demonstrate true leadership in digital business and shines a light on those teams who have overcome the odds to successfully apply emerging and disruptive technologies.
Are you or your team working on an innovative or disruptive initiative? Are you reinventing customer experiences or taking on new technologies and seeing substantial impact? If you or someone you know transformed their organization with disruptive technology apply for a SuperNova Award. Fill out the application here.
Few things to note as you get started:
- June 26, 2020 - Deadline for Submissions
- August 5, 2020 - Finalists announced and invited to Connected Enterprise
- August 10, 2020 - Voting opens to the public
- September 4, 2020 - Polls close for voting
- October 28, 2020 - Winners announced at the SuperNova Awards Gala Dinner at Connected Enterprise (CCE)
- SuperNova Award finalists receive a VIP invite to Constellation’s Connected Enterprise 2020. This includes a free ticket to the conference, as well as potential speaking opportunities.
- Winners will be announced and awarded at the Gala Dinner At CCE.
Technology thought leaders, analysts, and journalists selected for their futurist mindset and ability to separate substance from hype. Judges carefully evaluate each SuperNova Award application against a rigorous set of criteria. They will identify individuals who demonstrate true leadership in the application and adoption of new and emerging technologies. Want to catch a judge's eye? Judges look for projects where elements can be replicated in other enterprises.
- AI and Augmented Humanity - bestows awards for organizations and individuals who apply machines that possess the intelligence and learning capabilities of humans to transform their businesses or mission. This category also includes solutions that address the issues of digital and AI ethics, and the impact of AI on society.
- Data to Decisions - grants recognition to organizations and individuals employing data to make informed business decisions. (big data, predictive analytics)
- Data-Driven Digital Networks (DDNs) and Business Models - awards organizations and individuals using disruptive and exponential tech such as Cloud, 5G, IOT, Blockchain, AI to craft new businesses models with a subscription commerce, smart service, value chain, or joint venture approach.
- Digital Marketing and Sales Effectiveness - cites organizations and individuals who apply data-driven digital marketing and revenue generation to their businesses. This includes technologies such as configure price quote, mobile marketing, account based marketing, sales by design. and other effectiveness analytics.
- Digital Safety, Governance, and Privacy - spotlights organizations and individuals that support policies and technologies to manage how personal information is used, strategies for effective compliance, and privacy best practices.
- Future of Work - Employee Experience - determines organizations and individuals that deliver the best possible employee experience as a means to maximize wellness and productivity using tools that support the future of work and people analytics.
- Future of Work: Human Capital Management - identifies organizations and individuals that view the workforce as a competitive asset and apply technologies to gain competitive advantage and improve employee effectiveness. Key technologies include talent management, recruiting, benefits, payroll, and core HR.
- Next-Generation Customer Experience - recognizes organizations and individuals that keep brand promises as business shifts to systems of engagement, systems of experience, and systems of mass personalization at scale through customer experience, CRM, service, and engagement.
- Tech Optimization and Modernization - shows how organizations and individuals reduce technical debt to fund innovation using technologies such as but not limited to cloud computing, back office efficiencies, RPA and process mining, licensing optimization, ERP, GRC, integration, and others.
Best of luck! Please spread the word with @Constellationr #SuperNova!