Through nominations from peers, industry influencers, technology vendors, analysts and reference checks, we are thrilled to unveil the annual ESG50 in celebration of Earth Day.
The ESG50 is an elite list of the top environmental, social, and governance executives championing pragmatic ESG strategies. Each executive demonstrates excellence in establishing and building new business models, implementing emerging technologies and leading in an ethical and humane manner.
Our committee looked for ESG50 leaders who used technologies including, but not limited to, ESG-related metrics reporting, analysis and planning solutions and ESG-related enablement solutions.
- “E” solutions address carbon, water, waste management and material sourcing.
- “S” solutions address diversity, equity, inclusion, labor relations and community relations.
- “G” solutions examine leadership and board governance, risk, compliance, audits, internal controls, and stakeholder rights.
Constellation’s inaugural ESG50 recognize those who balance profits with those who are paying it forward on environmental, societal, and governance approaches. The ESG50 recognizes the world’s most influential executives across a variety of industries, including financial services, healthcare, higher education, pharmaceuticals, public sector, retail and manufacturing, to name a few. The selected executives enjoy substantive benefits and a private VIP invitation for membership to the Constellation Executive Network.
Congratulations to these top executives:
- Dave Andrew, VP of Sustainability at ExxonMobil
- Wayne Balta, CSO at International Business Machines
- Todd Brady, VP of Global Public Affairs and CSO at Intel Corporation
- Kate Brandt, CSO at Google
- Chris Cassell, VP of Corporate Sustainability at Lowe’s Home Improvement
- Ashwani Chowdary, SVP of Global Environmental Group at Bank of America
- Audrey Choi, CSO of Morgan Stanley
- Jennifer Cohen, EVP of CSR at The Walt Disney Company
- Yafit Cohn, VP and CSO at The Traveler’s Company, Inc
- Mary Draves, CSO and VP of Environmental Health and Safety at Dow
- Sunny Elebua, CSO at Exelon
- Leyla Ertur, Head of Sustainability at H+M Group
- Sheri Flies, VP of Global Sustainability and Compliance at Costco
- Paulette Frank, CSO at Johnson & Johnson
- Mike Fraser, VP of Global Sustainability Services, Schneider Electric
- Deb Geyer, VP and CRO of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc
- Stephen Gottesfeld, VP and CSO of Newmont Corporation
- James Gowen, SVP Global Supply Chain and CSO of Verizon
- Erik Hansen, CSO of Wynn Resorts
- Mark Heintz, Head of Sustainability, Adobe
- Virginie Helias, CSO of Procter & Gamble
- Lora Ho, SVP and ESG Committee Chair
- Bob Holycross, VP and Chief of ESG at Ford Motor Company
- Eileen Howard Boone, CSO of CVS Health
- Mitch Jackson, CSO of FedEx Corporation
- Lisa P. Jackson, VP of ESG Initiatives at Apple
- Lucas Joppa, Chief Environmental Officer at Microsoft
- Francine Katsoudas, EVP and Chief People, Policy and Purpose Officer at Cisco
- Jeff King, VP and Head of ESG at Bath & Body Works
- Kristina Kloberdanz, SVP and CSO of Mastercard
- Jill Kutzbach Sanchez, Director of Sustainability at John Deere
- Peter Lacy, CRO at Accenture
- Charlene Lake, CSO and SVP of CRO at AT&T
- Rebecca Marmot, CSO at Unilever
- Marissa McGowan, CSO at L’Oreal
- Mary Jane Melendez, CSO and President of General Mills Foundation at General Mills
- Sunya Norman, VP of ESG of Strategy and Engagement at Salesforce
- Frank O'Brien-Bernini, SVP and CSO of Owens Corning
- Dane Parker, Former CSO of General Motors
- Kathleen Pitre, CSO at Ball Corporation
- Jeannie Renne-Malone, VP of Global Sustainability at VF Corporation
- Norbert Riezler, SVP and Chief Procurement Officer at Las Vegas Sands
- Alexis Rosenblum, CSO at BlackRock
- Douglas Sabo, CSO at Visa Inc
- Daniel Schmid, CSO at SAP
- Valerie Smith, CSO at Citi
- Alison Taylor, CSO at Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Emilio Tenuta, SVP and CSO at Ecolab
- Ann Tracy, CSO at Colgate Palmolive
- Evan van Hook, CSO at Honeywell
The winners will be recognized at the ESG50 Ceremony on September 22, 2022.
For more details about the listed executives, click here.