About This Constellation ShortList™
Constellation Research estimates a $4.3 billion market for the global customer loyalty management market by 2020. Customer loyalty is a subsegment of the overall customer experience market. Successful customer loyalty programs advance the relationship between an organization and its customers beyond the elementary transactional relationships concerned with pricing and convenience.
As organizations deliver on a brand promise, customers who believe in that mission or purpose will develop loyalty that results in the customer recommending products and services. Loyal customers will also continue the cadence of purchasing over a time and hold the belief that the brand or organization meets a higher purpose.
Customer loyalty solutions provide the capabilities to manage, track and influence the outcomes of loyalty.
Constellation considers the following key criteria for these solutions:
- Allows strategy design
- Supports multiple loyalty programs
- Website and ecommerce integration
- Tracks loyalty currencies
- Delivers customer profiling and preference management
- Supports customer portals and communities
- Easy reporting and complex analytics
- Reward redemption
- Installs in multiple industries
- Integrates with leading customer relationship management and point-of-sale solutions
- Supports key privacy regulations
- Applies machine learning and artificial intelligence frameworks
The Constellation ShortList™
Constellation evaluates more than 35 solutions categorized in this market. This Constellation ShortList is determined
by client inquiries, partner conversations, customer references, vendor selection projects, market share and internal research.
- Cheetah Digital
- ICF Next
- Oracle Loyalty Cloud
- SAS Software
Frequency of Evaluation
Each Constellation ShortList will be updated once per year. There could be an update after six months, should the analyst deem it necessary.
Constellation clients can work with the analyst and research team to conduct a more thorough discussion of this ShortList. Constellation can also provide guidance in vendor selection and contract negotiation.