New deadline August 11, 2017
You now have a few more days to complete your SuperNova Award application! The new deadline to apply for the SuperNova Awards is August 11, 2017.
In its seventh year, the Constellation SuperNova Awards will recognize ten individuals who demonstrate true leadership in digital business through their application of new and emerging technologies.
We’re searching for leaders and teams who used disruptive technolgies to transform their organizations.
August 4, 2017August 11, 2017 last day for submissions.
- September 7, 2017 finalists announced and invited to Connected Enterprise.
- September 12, 2017 voting opens to the public
- September 21, 2017 polls close
- October 27, 2017 Winners announced, SuperNova Awards Gala Dinner at Connected Enterprise
How to Apply for a SuperNova Award:
- Download the SuperNova Award application. Click here.
- Submit your application via webform by August 11, 2017. Submit applications here.
Tips & FAQ
- Nominate your customers - the Awards recognize the leadership of end users of technology.
- Agencies representing technology companies - nominate the customers of technology companies. We want case studies about how customers are using technology.
- Make a strong case - tell us about how the nominee won buy-in, led the implementation, drove adoption, and achieved positive ROI
- Provide strong metrics - judges want proof that the project was successful. Provide before and after implementation results.
- Results v. Metrics - results are a verbal explanation of how your project created a disruption; metrics are numbers that provide evidence of your results.
- "Disruptiveness" may mean creating an internal or external disruption OR using disruptive technology to change business models
- Ensure your application is not bound by an NDA - All applications should be web ready. Do not include any information that can not be made public.
Questions? email Courtney@ConstellationR.com