I attended this year's HR Tech Conference in Las Vegas - and as usual the show was massive. Tons of vendors, too many announcements to keep the overview, etc. and a lot of briefings - so instead of typing it all up, I tried to sum it all up in a video / webcast.
The vendors I cover in the video are (in alphabetical order):
- ADP (Progress Report - here)
- Equifax (Equifax Workforce Solutions Event Report - here)
- HireVue (HireVue Digital Disruption First Take - here)
- IBM (Connections First Take - here)
- Infor (Infor Inforum Event Report - here)
- Kronos (KronosWorld (2013) Event Report - here)
- NGA HR (Analyst Summit Progress Report - here)
- onesource VIRTUAL
- Skillsoft (the acquisition of SumTotal Market Move blog post is here)
- Randstad Sourceright
- Towers Watson
- Haufe Umantis
And then I mention my recent blog posts of the major, major players (again in alphabetical order)
Hope you enjoyed that video, I shared my quick takeaways, now it's your turn to share yours, please comment.
And should you care - my HR Tech Conference of 2013 can be found here.