About this Constellation ShortList™
Telehealth has been around for years, and it was a competitive advantage when an organization offered the service. Now it’s standard for patient care. This trend leads to the emergence of virtual care technology to enable better and more effective care.
The most notable benefit for patients offered by virtual care is convenience. Patients and doctors will not have to travel to and from a hospital or clinic to seek or provide care. Instead, the virtual visits empower people to consult with their providers from the comfort of their own homes.
The trend in healthcare is to move patient care out of the inpatient setting toward ambulatory as much as possible, resulting in the virtual technology platform as a critical component to achieving that objective.
Constellation considers the following criteria for these solutions:
- Electronic medical record system integration
- Clinical documentation
- Insurance verification, if applicable
- Hospital operation integration
- Ability to operate in low bandwidth, geographical areas
- Ease of scheduling
- Virtual waiting room
- Revenue cycle functionalities
- Secure platform meeting healthcare industry requirements
- API capabilities
- Easy payment solution and integration with health system’s financial platform
- Specialty telehealth solution capabilities
- Mobile app on iOS/Android
- Patient portal
The Constellation ShortList™
Constellation evaluates over 20 solutions categorized in this market. This Constellation ShortList is determined by client inquiries, partner conversations, customer references, vendor selection projects, market share, and internal research.
- American Well
- InTouch Health
Frequency of Evaluation
Each Constellation ShortList evaluation will be updated every 180 days as needed.
If you would like to put our extensive expertise in vendor selections and contact negotiations to work for you, please contact us at ShortList@constellationr.com.