About this Constellation ShortList™
With the US Economy growing at faster rates than expected, the war for talent is being waged harder than ever. Midwest towns offer relocation credits to attract workers. Sign-on bonuses are on the rise. This environment requires Talent Acquisition software for enterprises to be more strategic. People leaders are under pressure to deliver the hires for growth as well as replacements for a retiring workforce.
Vendors on the list demonstrate dedication to the Talent Acquisition space. They are not Talent Management Suite vendors but can offer one or two adjacent talent management modules. Automation in candidate screening, candidate pre-evaluation and assignment are required. Interview scheduling must have at least rudimentary support. Additionally, these providers offer AI/ML to screen, find and assign the best candidates.
Constellation considers the following criteria for these solutions:
- A cloud-based solution
- Best-of-breed candidate experience,
- Candidate screening and pre-evaluation
- Full support of application life cycle on smartphone
- Interview scheduling next-generation applications
- Some capabilities for AI/ML to screen, find and assign the best candidates
- At least 500+ customers
- At least one adjacent Talent Management function offered
- A focus on Talent Acquisition and not a full Talent Management Suite
- Ability to implement successfully from 1000+ employees all the way to the largest enterprises
The Constellation ShortList™
Constellation evaluates over 40 solutions categorized in this market. This Constellation ShortList is determined by client inquiries, partner conversations, customer references, vendor selection projects, market share, and internal research.
Frequency of Evaluation
Each Constellation ShortList evaluation will be updated every 180 days as needed.
If you would like to put our extensive expertise in vendor selections and contact negotiations to work for you, please contact us at ShortList@constellationr.com