Below is my video recap of a few of the key social business stories of the week.
Here are links to the stories mentioned:
- Introducing Send—designed for in-and-out email
- Google Calendar Reminders Come to Slack
- DropBox acquired Clementine
- LinkedIn flip flopped and turned CSV export off, then back on. (this is more up to date then what's in the video)
- Workfront acquires ProofHQ
- Clarizen Moves to New US Headquarters
- Bonus (not in video) Meet Evernote’s Next CEO, Chris O’Neill
If I missed something, please leave a link in the comments.