Kenny is an experience creator at heart. Yes, his core comes from customer strategy work and he specializes in Marketing strategies and Digital Experiences (both face-to-face and remote) but his real goal is to use tech and engagement to ultimately drive the right behavior.
Kenny currently leads Marketing & Digital at the Golden State Warriors. He oversees all digital strategies and all day to day management of marketing, game operations, youth basketball camps, and retail. In addition, he drives all experience and ideation initiatives related to Oracle Arena and future development for the team’s arena in San Francisco.
Kenny is also an active member of
• The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, Interactive Media Peer Group (Emmys) ,
• Juror for the ClioSports Awards,
• Advisory Board Member to the SXSW Interactive Festival.
Lauer joins the Warriors most recently from George P. Johnson, where he was Vice President, Digital Experience. Lauer ran the worldwide Digital Experience group where he was responsible for the creation and threading of digital experiences in both the live and virtual marketing efforts of some of the largest companies in the world.
• While at the industry marketing leaders Peppers & Rogers Group and Carlson Marketing Group, Kenny consulted with large clients (like Ford, E*Trade, Adobe, Hewlett Packard, SAP) on how to build relationships with their customers at key touchpoints (like customer service).
• When Kenny was Director of Consulting Services for Prospero Technologies, on online community and interactive technology and services firm, he led Fortune 500 clients through the strategic process of building better relationships through online communities.
• While at KPMG, Kenny enjoying a national charter to help business re-engineer their processes for maximum efficiency.
• Kenny began his career as an Evangelist for Apple Computers preaching and selling the amazing machines.